View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:24 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
[[so sorry! And im assuming we're roleplaying this as if its before finn left for ShadowClan?]]

The grey tomcat's pelt blended into the scenery. The green, grey, and brown landscape, dull and unappealing, was his home. The only one he'd ever known, and the only one he'd ever wanted to. His turquoise eyes blinked around the swamp, and smiled, comforted by the surroundings he'd known his entire life.

His paws worked the ground in an effort to catch up with his sister. He eyed her and made a last leap to reach her. His paws were off the ground for a second, and landed for a puff of dust. The first clouded his paws, tinting his sulfur pelt pale brown. His bright eyes widened as he looked at her and nodded his head. "Definitely, early morning is the best time for a hunt, or just being outside." He smiled.

The pair worked their way through the swamp. Finneous weaved his way under over, and around roots and trees. He and his sister reached the summit of a hill, beyond them the foothills beyond the Syndicate, painted orange in the morning sun. The light washed over him, bathing him in a yellowy hue and a warm heat. He puffed his chest against a powerful morning wind. The cool air made him squint and he sucked in and held his breath to combat it. A wide smile grew across his face. Pride and honor rolled from him into the hills. Finneous flicked his tail. "Onward?"
[yeah, probably before, but if you'd like to set it after, i'm cool w/ that, too? do you wanna bring any more characters into the RP possibly a bit later as an intruder, or just keep it with the two of them?]

Eris let out an annoyed huff as her brother tried his best to keep up with him, almost trying to lose him as she'd stalked out into the territory. However, she'd suddenly decided against it as she thought more of it- couldn't be too bad to simply talk to him. Besides, I don't even have much to do today- and it doesn't seem like there's any intruders in the area as well. She'd been trying to impress Peach, and then Renn, ever since she was a young kitten- but now, there was nobody to try and suck up to, to gain their attention. It was a somewhat strange thing, the idea that all your role models could suddenly be... gone.

"Yeah- sure- I'm fine with continuing on." She muttered, her eyes scanning the area. She'd not grown out of her vision of being the best in the Dusk Syndicate, an overachiever. Her slate-colored pelt bristled as she looked around, before looking back towards her brother as she talked. "Just looking around for any rouges or loners- maybe even an escaped Syndicate member, but I can't scent very well right now, I don't think. It's fuzzy." There's nobody to show off to, but I just want to do something important maybe find somebody important. Besides, I'm older than when they first made me a trainee- I'm mature.

Her light green eyes didn't show much reflection in the sky, with the sun having been dimmed from the chilly air and occasional rains, making the area a bit more cloudy than usual.