Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:20 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Runningpaw blinked curiously as she told her tale, her amber orbs dilating with an almost overwhelmed feeling. It was the same one she got when she'd been taken aback, but slightly more...curious. There was so much more she wanted to learn about the she-cat, and she found herself staring fixedly at her with a small frown on her features. Too bad I can't see her until the next gathering... She huffed silently. And I'll probably be a warrior around then, too. That thought brightened her up, her energy returning to her paws.
"I...I'm sorry to hear that. But hey, look. You'll get better! I know you will. And besides...Soot- Sootclaw? Sootfur? Either way, he'll help you I know it." At Twilightstar's call, she hopped up, her head swiveling to face the dark furred she-cat. It was her time to go.
"Nice talking to you! I'm Runningpaw, by the way. What's your name?" She scampered over to join her clan before she turned back to ask the question. She had to hurry.
"Foxpaw.. My name is Foxpaw! Hope to see you again on patrol soon!" Foxpaw called before joining her own clan.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.