View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 11:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine let out a breath and shook her pelt. Her muscles were stiff from sitting around and now dusk was close to falling. We talked the evening away! She thought with a soft smile. Ivyshine looked away from the sky and back at the apprentice, who seemed to be a little concerned. Ivyshine's eyes softened and she looked at the apprentice warmly. "What's on your mind?" Ivyshine asked gently. She hoped she hadn't stirred up any old memories; rarely anything good came from those, and Ivyshine let out a soft sigh. I probably shouldn't have brought up SkyClan. Those are old memories and old feelings that need to be forgotten. She thought with a pang of regret. Gosh, she missed SkyClan and the way things used to be, but now, she knew she had to cope with being considered a RiverClan cat.
Eveningpaw sighed,” I don’t know. I’ve dreamed of being a warrior for my entire life, since I was a little kit, but now that I’m almost a warrior, I don’t know...it’s like I’m suddenly hesitant about becoming a warrior...maybe it’s about pledging to defend Riverclan with my life...I guess...I don’t know if I really am willing too, I’ve never gone to battle. I don’t know if I’d be willing to actually sacrifice my life for Riverclan, if I saw a Shadowclanner attacking a kit, I’m not sure if I’d be willing to die for the kit, I’d be willing to fight off the warrior, but I’m concerned if they are about to use the death blow on me, if I’d take the blow or avoid it letting the kit die.” she sighed. She knew that was a morbid take, but she really was concerned about if she was willing to do that for Riverclan, she’d do it for Skyclan without a moments thought, but for these fish-eaters? She wasn’t sure.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here