View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Stormkit bounced around the clearing. Now that she had slept, eaten, and gotten her name changed from Fernkit to Stormkit and finally settled into Clan life, she was back to her normal self. Peppy, happy-go-lucky, and... everything that meant those things. She scampered around the paws of.. what were grown cats called? Right warriors! And she dodged apprentice's practicing their hunting and fighting moves. There were so many cats! And yet, among them, she spotted a kit like herself lying on his back, gazing at the sky. Huh. She thought with an interest tilt of her head. Gold eyes wide, she skipped over to the kit. "Hi there. I'm Stormkit. Whatcha doin?" She chirped as she glanced up at the blue sky, watching wisps of clouds drift across it.

Beankit jumped. He wasn’t expecting anyone else to approach him. He’d only recently joined the clan, and very few cats cared to interact with him. He quickly rolled over and sat up, body language nervous. "Mm, uh, hiii," he started, feeling incredibly awkward. "I’m Beankit." he looked at the soil beneath him and then back to the other cat. Storm kit seemed around his age, he couldn’t quite tell. "I was just, uhm, looking at the clouds. And,, y’know, seeing what they look like..." he hoped this cat didn’t think he was weird for just sitting there, so he felt the need to elaborate. "Like, uh, that one," he gestured toward a small cloud. "Kinda looks like a snail..." he hoped that Stormkit saw it, and liked it. He didn’t want anyone to dislike him...

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]