View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:55 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Elemental Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenapaw View Post
The black & white cobra was in the middle of her meal when a bird flew straight for her. It was a raven. The pure black bird sat on a high branch, looking at Azalea for a few seconds, then proceeded to squawk. "Meet at the Oak Tree by midday," he crowed before flapping off into the distance. The sun was already rising, so she had to move now. Luckily, if she was there for long, she wouldn't need to eat until next week. She had feasted on quite a few lizard eggs. Of course, she thanked the Earth for the plentiful meal.

The big reptile began to slither along the forest floor, towards the direction of the big oak tree.
@Skye @Flurfy @Moon_Rise @Mentallyunstable @RainbowQuail @Gloom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Mara stalked up to the great Tree, her vibrant pelt glittering in the sun. Her muscles rippled under her stripes, and she waved her tail calmly. She glanced around and saw several others had already gathered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Rise View Post
Nagi was one of the first to arrive having already received the message to meet at the Oak Tree as soon as he woke up. Sunning himself on a boulder, he groomed his long orange fur to 'purr' fection (excuse the cat pun). Looking up he saw that others slowly gather around. Not being used to so many people round him, as he lived alone, he kept to himself watching and observing the others.

(She is a white lion)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.