Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Lionsrange

Quailsnap began feeling more and more uneasy. It seemed that Streamsong wasn't even around anymore, as the warrior could neither hear nor scent him anymore. Tail flicking Quailsnap continued to sniff the area, deciding he should try to find at least something before he headed back to camp. It would be another long journey, and the tom was not looking forward to it.
Perking up his ears, the tom caught the sound of a... mouse? Yes. The scent reached him a moment later, and he dropped into a hunting crouch, his ears constantly flicking as he stalked forward, trying his best to judge the distance of the mouse without his sight. It was hard. So very hard. Quailsnap could feel himselg getting closer and closer, and then suddenly there was a squeal, some skittering, and the mouse was gone. "Mouse-dung!" The tomcat spat, realizing he'd probably gotten too close without any cover. As if there was any cover for him to hide behind up here. "I suppose... just try again...." The tom mumbled to himself, tail-tip flicking with anger.

@Cinnamontail12

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.