Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2020, 10:41 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: May Gathering

These things always seemed to drag on and on, then snappily come to a close the instant anyone found some cat to talk to. Nettlespark watches the leaders begin to take their leave from where he sat, and as his eyes slide back over to Deadpool she announces she'd be following her Clanmates home. Disappointment picks at the inside of his belly and for one lasting moment, the warrior wants to argue that she stay behind for a little while longer. Standing up, the tom shakes his pelt off and nods to the WindClan she-cat. He didn't want to see her at the next Gathering. What he wanted was- The tom's ears prick up as the Clan cats around them really clear out, and after glancing around it seems to sink in. His reluctance ebbs away in a tide of resignation, and he flicks at Deadpool's nose with the tip of his tail. A smirk twitches at one corner of his maw. "Next Gathering then, if you're not here I'm paying a visit to WindClan personally and marching you here myself." The promise was as real as the three who came to talk together here now, and indeed Nettlespark didn't seem to be joking. After another heartbeat, his lingering gaze shifts to his own denmate with a sharp intake of breath signifying the shift in moods. "Alright. Home we go, home we go. Let's walk together." He nods to Whiskernose and siddles up to the other tom's flank with one more glance at Deadpool before they go.
@Moonraven @Rainquail