View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaws eyes lit up, a soft gleam "Puddlepaw I.. I love you. Never forget that.." She mewed. She leaned up to him, and licked his cheek softly. "No matter what I go through, you will always be my loved." She mewed, with fiery assurance. @Puddletail
Puddlepaw purred as Dawnpaw licked his cheek. Nuzzling the top of her head, he closed his eyes and continued to purr. "I love you too, Dawnpaw." This time he said it clearly. No stuttering. No hesitation. He knew it was definitely true. Dawnpaw was a great cat, and he was happy to imagine spending the rest of his life with her. They were still way too young to be considered mates, but he would be patient and wait until they were warriors and could properly be together...and maybe even have kits. But that was all far off in the future. For now, it seemed everything was better again. They had made it through their first turmoil of life. He knew it likely wouldn't be the last time they ever went through a rough patch, but why worry about that now? Smiling softly, he brushed his tail across Dawnpaw's pelt.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 14th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.