View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Socks
He was jolted from his happy thoughts to an upset Whisperwillow. He was confused. Was she upset because she was pregnant and these were mood swings or something, or - oh.

Snakewillow took a step back feeling guilty for being happy. He listened silently with wide eyes, attempting to process it all. She was pregnant. He was happy, he's always wanted kittens of his own! But she wasn't. Obviously, Whisperwillow didn't want to be pregnant and was taking her anger out on him. While a bit harsh, this seemed fair to him, and he simply crouched and listened. Her words made him slightly upset. "Whisperwillow, I - we can raise these kits together." He thought that Whisperwillow meant that she was unhappy to be cooped up in the nursery for several moons. He understood that, which was why he said this, "I'd be glad to watch the little kits if you want to hunt or take a walk. Heck, we won't just be raising them, they'll be growing up with Clanmates all around them to take care of them. It'll be okay," Snakewillow's tone took on that of hesitant reassurance, but grew more steady as he spoke. He was certain these kits were in good paws, and he'd try to dispel any fears or doubts she may have.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]