View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @elysian ]

Whisperwillow was still pacing while the tom made his attempts to comfort her. He must think she looked mental, laughing sarcastically at his vision of a happy little family. The problem wasn't having to stop her warrior duties, the problem was the kits themselves. Kits were nothing but disgusting little beggars, incapable of anything but eating, they'd mess up everything! She didn't understand how queens were so sad to lose one or two kits, less annoying mouths to feed. But, what would it do to her image to be the queen who just left her kits to be someone else's problem? "We're not gonna be some 'big, happy family,' Snakewillow." She stopped in her tracks, turning to the tom. "They're going to cry, and whine, and be a complete pain and you'll eventually get fed up!" Her tone was accusatory, she blamed him for this even coming to be and for the future she had thought up. "And what do you expect to do about the risk I'm putting myself in just having the kits, we gonna tag team the birth?" She was in no mood to try and brainstorm some kind of solution. "Why do they even deserve care from anyone when all they've done so far is ruin things for me?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; May 15th, 2020 at 11:37 PM.