View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Breezehen? Never heard of them. They must really stand in the background if he'd never heard of this denmate of his. Blackmoor was also hesitant. Ivorypaw seemed like a wuss in the black tom's eyes. He grumbled, stepping forward shoving whoever stood in his way reaching up to his new apprentice. Stern blue eyes cast down on her before touching noses and he sighed, backing away. "Training starts at dawn," he mewed, not bothering to turn back. He went back to his spot to sit down. Once again. Drama. Like always. Duskstar ain't even a bad cat this is just foxdung now. But he bit his tongue, knowing his fiery words can set off a crashing wave of arguments.
Ivorypaw gave a nervous nod,” Wait— but I’ve already have training this moon. I think I’m suppose to wait til next moon for training.” she meowed. Breezehen told her training was training once a moon, and she was assuming that he wasn’t aware of when she had last trained, unaware that that was unusual.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here