View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:46 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Like I said before," Pastelle growled, not even trying to hide her agression anymore. "We shouldn't fight anymore." Her eyes gleamed with sudden force as if they were all against her. The molly's claws slid out again, and she pointed to both Lakekit and Slash.

If they had a strong fighter amongst them, she'd simply say, it's okay. Fight. But that wasn't the case. Slash was already wounded as he was, Shadow was a healer, and Pastelle was a hunter. It would be a major embarrassment to the Dusk Syndicate if they lost to the mere 'kit', and that was the last thing she wanted.

It infuriated her that nobody had listened to her previously statements. They were probably hard to hear and listen to, yes, but it made sense- didn't it? Or was Pastelle just going crazy-- she wasn't surprised if she was.
"Why should we listen to you?" Slash yowled as he turned on Patelle. "You're nothing but a kittypet!" He sniffed her pelt and wrinkled his nose. His eyes gleamed in provoktion as he hissed, "You even smell like a kittypet." (Yes I am fully aware that that isn't even a word, I just made it up. Dont judge me.)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training