View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Softbriar would probably have more to say if they weren't as stunned by the entire situation. They couldn't really understand how one announcement could turn the meeting into a bunch of squawking crows, against whoever spoke before them. Every cat just had to calm down, one would think they would be more united after working together to defend their clan from ShadowClan, but that didn't seem to be the case. Seeing as Duskstar had already scolded the cats causing the interruptions, they just decided to ignore them. Giving them the attention they seemed to want didn't appear like a good choice, so they decided to only focus on the congratulations from their clanmates.
"I'll be there in a moment." They nodded to Duskstar as she left into her den, turning back to their clanmates after she'd disappeared. "Thank you all who have offered your congratulations!" They smiled at those they'd heard cheer their name. "I promise I'll exceed your expectations of me! Flintspirit, thank you for your offer of advice, I really appreciate the support."

[ @hxneysuckle @RedHead ]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series