Thread: Dagger's House
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Dagger's House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Mouse tilted his head as he saw a flash of distaste in the she-cat's eyes. She doesn't like cats that flirt... he thought. He couldn't help but think about Aspenpool. It was probably better that he didn't flirt with another cat. He gave a small smile as she rolled her eyes. As she spoke to him, she talked as if this had happened a million times. He smiled at Dagger, his tail high in the air. He lost his flirtatiousness and said, "Hi Dagger! I'm Mouse!" He wondered if she was a kittypet. "Oh, I don't think I'll eat any..." He shivered at the thought of eating gross food that looks like rabbit droppings. "So, are you a kittypet?" he asked her.
Dagger smiled. He seemed much more pleasant now. He seemed slightly bright. Messing with cats that were stupid was boring anyway.
"Well, more or less. I live in the Twoleg yard but I'm not exactly their precious pet. They're old farmers that only keep me around to catch mice. Not that I mind. I get free food and still have freedom. They don't care about where I go." she said calmly. Her smile was wide and welcoming. Everyone loved a good smile, even if they didn't realise. She loved manipulating cats into doing what she wanted them to. It was her favorite game. She hopped down from the fence and sat in front of him.
"Anyway, what's your story? Why are you here?"