View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw purred in amusement, "Could you? Although I'm a 'paw I could do with a story." He shifted his paws and dug his claws into another patch of cool earth, using his tail to flatten the heather around himself. He returned his tail to cover his paws, flicking an ear in Mumblenose's direction, "Start from the beginning?" He asked, giving Singenight a grin.
Singenight released a sigh of discontent. Shouldn't have asked that. He thought, now angry with himself. "Mumblenose, " he said flicking his tail to the other Savannah cat's direction. "Was my biological father." He said reluctantly. "He mated with a loner named Bliss, so he said. Together they gave birth to me." He said. "I grew up a little and was weaned by her. She told me some stories, but none of it mattered in the end. Bliss gave me to my father and left. Left us. Left me." Here he stopped, letting it sink in a little to the apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~