View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
(-cues angel choir- )
Soaringcrane's heart melted as she confessed that she too loved him. He pressed his face into her fur, enjoying her heathery scent. He knew there were restrictions however that they couldnt be mates nor show public affection, but once she became a warrior... "i was alays afraid you and Swamppaw had a thing that was why i was so jealous." He shamefully admitted ducking his head and rubbing it under her chin. "You dont know how long I've waited for you, Crestpaw. If this is a dream, I do not want to wake up, StarClan forbid.." he pulled away to study her face. Did she always have that gorgeous twinkle in her light blue eyes?
Crestpaw purred as he pressed against her, breathing in his scent. It made her warm inside and happy, with the distant memory of heather tickling her brain. At his confession, Crestpaw chuckled, "I only ever thought of Swamppaw as a friend. Besides, you heard him say he was interested in that Applepaw cat." Happily purring, she rubbed her cheek against his, "This isn't a dream, Soaringcrane, but I can scratch you if you want to be sure." She teased, unsheathing her claws for a second before lovingly nuzzling under his chin instead. She looked up at him with her wide blue eyes as he pulled away and pouted, "Come closer." She whined quietly, resting her head against him. Crestpaw knew there would be complications. If anyone caught them before she was a warrior, her assessment could be put off. Or worse! Soaring crane would definitely be in trouble. Crestpaw shuddered to think of what could happen to him. Still, now that they both knew how the other felt, it seemed almost painful to not spend all their time together. The poor apprentice sighed and wondered aloud, "What are we to do?"