View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Moonraven @SilentLamb

Bushkit growled. Didn’t Twilightstar understand that he hadn’t wanted to talk to her? The he was sure he was just going to yell and dig a deeper hole for himself? And yet, here he was, kit again. The weight of this punishment slammed into him suddenly, leaving him reeling. No more training sessions, no more patrols. No seeing Rabbitleap. No leaving camp! This was some serious unfairness. Stupid Skypaw who he WARNED MULTIPLE TIMES gets away with a day of tick duty, and he’s demoted?!

Wait. Did he seriously just...? Did Skypaw just ask for more punishment? That shocked Bushkit so much, that he forgot to despise the cat. He thought to himself about how idiotic that seemed, seeing as he’d gotten away with just tick duty. But... he had to respect the guy. Maybe he just felt guilty. Great, now Bushkit felt that guilt. "...I’ll take tick duty too, with Skypaw. You don’t need to demote him." this was astonishingly uncharacteristic for the abrasive cat, but he felt he owed Skypaw for trying to take on more punishment than he had to.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]