-Name-
Lionpaw

-Gender-
male

-Role Wanted-
TC tom

-Detailed Description-
[personality included]
Lionpaw is a young, ginger tom. Before joining ThunderClan, he lived the life of a loner. He's kind and understanding, and can't lie to save his life. He's a bit rash and always does what he thinks is best. Lionpaw's best friend is Frostpaw... er, the other Frostpaw. The one from ShadowClan, who used to be a ThunderClanner before he defected. Oh my, this plot will certainly be messing with his head. Should Lionpaw be picked, he would also have an internal struggle with himself. He would care for Frostpaw greatly and feel emotion towards her, but wouldn't know how to express himself because having two Frostpaws in his life would just be confusing. (This issue would disappear once they become warriors.) Lionpaw is a sensitive cat - the actions of those who he cares for will greatly affect him. He won't mind if Frostpaw stays close to him and will do his best to keep her safe. As for the ShC tom, he'll see him as a rival. He might bring up that ShC tom and Frostpaw live in different clans. (More information on personality and background on bio. Sorry if this was confusing to read.)

-Character Activity-
high

-Roleplayer Activity-
also high, every day (for now)

-Link to Bio?-
here

-Mention-
@Fallen One
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; May 27th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.