View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Grousestar paused, they were at the edge of the clan borders now, they were about to pass into the threshold of the unknown, after taking a pawstep over these borders, there would be no going back.
Staring at the ground momentarily, the brown tabby stepped forward, looking over his shoulder at his warriors and offering an encouraging smile before heading on. No room for doubt now.
"Alright, come on everyone, let's keep a quick pace up, if you're tired, tell me, but otherwise we'll be going fast!"
Mewed the leader to the cat's beside him before bounding off ahead, positive that the feline's behind him were fully capable of keeping up with his speed, or at least come close to it, they were strong cat's. And at this pace, hopefully it wouldn't take them a quarter of a moon to reach the clan's, not like how Mapledash and Sagewhisker had done. They were going to run. Once they reached the territory before the clan's, he would allow his warriors and apprentice's to rest, but other than that, there will only be a few short breaks for hunting and resting. Though if they did find a rather safe place to rest, he would allow for a longer break because he couldn't expect these cat's to run forever and work off of only a few short breaks, again, that would be too naive of him.
But for now, the forest beyond the borders flew by around him as he focused his mind solely on reaching the clan's, though he was holding himself back, he wasn't running at full speed, no cat could catch up to him full speed, he was more or less going at a lighthearted run so that the others could follow.
This. Was the beginning of the journey to the clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?