View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ripplepaw listened quietly to Petuniapaw, her crying beginning to subside now. She was still sad, and felt very lonely, yes. But she wasn't going to continue crying, she was strong and could handle herself, so crying wasn't something she was going to let go on for long. Though as she turned to Petuniapaw, who was smiling kindly and just... saying all the things that Ripplepaw knew but just needed to hear again, the silver she-cat smiled back. It was a bit wobbly, and not the brightest, but it was real. "You're not going to leave though, are you Petuniapaw?" Ripplepaw asked softly, her tail curling tighter around herself. "You're going to be around when I need you, always?" Her silvery eyes shone with hope and and trust as she stared at the other molly.

Emotions still gripped at her chest as Ripplepaw relaxed against her. It seemed she had stopped crying. Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she stayed quiet and still by the younger molly. Ripple lost Tinypaw, sadly Petunia didn't know what relation the silver tabby had with the other apprentice. She never met him. Just heard about him. Maybe they were close friends? Or family. I just hope he's out there somewhere.... for her sake.. Petuniapaw mused rather saddened by the thought. Ripplepaw's question however, caught her by surprise. No one had ever asked her that. The ginger and white patched molly had asked others, practically bagged her brother to never leave her. Yet he was taken by an evil bird. Still, a smile found its way on her muzzle. "Always." Petuniapaw assured her. "I'm not going anywhere Ripplepaw, you can count on that." She added her amber eyes meeting Ripplepaw's silvery ones. That's right, she was never going to leave anyone like she was left. Her smile widening Petuniapaw booped Ripplepaw's nose with her own. "I'll always be here." She added with a puff of happiness.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all