View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Shimm

That's it, i have to talk to him. Sparrowpaw and Sunpaw hadn't really talked since they were kits, and Sparrowpaw wanted his brother back. Although, he was a bit worried about how they would talk, since they were both much different then when they were kits. He took and deep breath, and walked over to Sunpaw and sat down, and padded at his back. "Hey Sunpaw, we need to talk." He said firmly. Usually, Sparrowpaw would say it softly or quietly, but as it was said, he was different.
Sunpaw was enjoying the warmth the sun had to offer through the cracks of the apprentice den. Closing his eyes, purring, and curled up into a ball the tom was happy. It was so nice to still sleep in since Goosefury has not bothered him to train. Ahhh, this is the life Relishing the peace until pawsteps came towards his way and the fiery tom opened one ocean blue eye. It was Sparrowpaw...well I would have to deal with him sooner than later. Sunpaw thought as he yawned and sat up to face his brother. "What is there to talk about?" Obviously he knew but Sunpaw didn't want to be the one who addressed it.