View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamorerain woke up from his nap, startled from the sudden noise in the den. He managed to recognize the voice calling him as Birchpaw. "Huh? Birchpaw, what's wrong? Is there something going on?" His voice was a little frantice at first, and he was worried he'd missed something important. That is, until he realized that the apprentice was simply looking to hang out for a little. Ohh. That was a relief. When the apprentice pointed out the ants on her feet, the warrior frowned. That was a little strange. And following the young molly's gaze, he too saw that there were many ants, taking turns entering and leaving the den. Huh. What's going on here? And then, he spotted the culprit. A small bundle of berries, sitting next to one of the nests. Oh dear. Someone must've left their snack in here, and now all the ants are getting to it. Well... that cat would just have to deal without the snack. There weren't deathberries, so Sycamorerain knew they were safe, and so, picking the bunch up by the still attached stem, he walked the berries outside and flung them off, hoping the ants would soon follow. Now that problem was gone, he could have a proper chat with Birchpaw. "So, what was it you wanted again? I didn't quite catch what you said earlier."
Birchpaw let out a laugh, "Nothin's wrong! I just wanted to talk to ya again! It's been a super, duper long time since we last talked to eachother" she responded with a pout. She huffed when Sycamorerain flung the bundle of berries out of the den, "Good riddance..." she mewed, glaring down at the ants as some of them left the den.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--