View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @wren ]

Looking very obviously incredibly nervous, Buckbranch slunk into the den behind Mousepuff. He glanced at the walls anxiously, as if half expecting Duskstar to rip herself out of the rock and smack him into oblivion.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like that was going to happen. So he relaxed a little bit.

"Trust me, it isn't you I'm terrified of," he stammered to Mousepuff. "If Duskstar realizes I was in here without her permission, she'll have both of my ears clawed off in a heartbeat." He couldn't believe he'd let himself get dragged into this. She had specifically asked him to make sure Softbriar would be the only cat to enter the den, and yet here he was, smack dab in the center of it with some warrior he hardly knew.
With an internal groan, he crossed the length of the den and started scooping dust and old moss scraps away from the edges before darting back to the entrance and pushing it outside. His toes tapped the ground in a rhythmic fashion as he worked.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training