View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2020, 02:06 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Great Starclan, why had she chosen to stay and eat in this particular spot again? That had been such a bad move on her part, now she realized. And it didn't look like Buzztuft was too keen on leaving, even after she had finished her food. Looks like Foxbound was stuck with her. She had known the reply to her accidental pun was going to be bad though, but she hadn't expected it to cause Buzztuft to walk close and plop herself right next to her. Great. She was trying to be unapproachable, but clearly Buzztuft wasn't understanding social hints. "Accidental pun." Foxbound meowed, narrowing her eyes as she took another bite of her mouse. Thank Starclan she was almost done, she could get out of here as soon as she swallowed the last bite.
Foxbound quickly chewed up that bite, and then bent down to take the last one. At Buzztuft's next statement, Foxbound inhaled before coughing and gagging on the un-chewed bite, once again, though she did quickly dislodge it from her throat, ending up just swallowing it rather than spitting it out. That would've been... not the cleanest. She sent another glare to Buzztuft. "Do you mind? Are you trying to make me choke?!" She meowed, not exactly angry, more just annoyed. It wasn't like it had been a huge bite anyways.
"My apologies, I suppose your infatuation is messing with your ability to chew properly now? I'm flattered!" Buzztuft giggled to herself. Clearly, it wasn't a good thing that she had suprised Foxbound... but the she-cat was fine, so there was no need to ponder over that too much. Bringing herself back onto her paws, the calico paced around in front of Foxbound. "Now that you're done eating, where are we off to? Any place is sure to be nice if you're there to experience it with!" Her meow took on a mischievous tone as she padded closer to the other she-cat. Buzztuft raised a paw off the ground, quickly booping Foxbound's nose with it before taking a step back. Did she really just get away with that without losing her paw? That was surprising. But... it was also very exciting. Maybe she should do it again? Buzztuft gave it some serious thought, taking an uncharacteristically deep approach to this. This was too much thinking, back to having fun it was! "Oh darling, do be swift with your decision. Your marvelous pelt will only shine brightly while the sun is still up." It seemed all she said was followed by small laughter, this time being no different. All she was wondering now was how long she could actually keep Foxbound around. It was uncertain, and she was somewhat surprised the ginger she-cat hadn't already left.