Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:03 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

[ @Wings ]

Goosefury's ears twitched in obvious disdain as he gaze swept over a battle-ready Russetstrike. He wasn't fazed, not in the slightest. After all, what could this utter fool of a cat ever even HOPE do to him? Goosefury could probably knock him over with a broken paw if he wanted to.
"Firstly, yes, I was," he answered flatly. "I have to make sure you're able to be trusted. For all I know, you could be a spy sent to gather information to report back to your ShadowClan cronies. But I highly doubt it, seeing the state your in. Second, I don't care if you were just 'getting used to the territory" - go with Shimmeringpool or something, I'm sure she'd love to help you out." Ugh, what did she see in this tom?! Why was she so nice to him? What had he done to win her over so fast and why couldn't he seem to do it, too?
No, focus, focus. He had to keep his thoughts away from his friend and stay focused on this potential traitor. Goosefury's brows met in a scowl. "My PROBLEM with you," he snarled, "is that you think you can just saunter on into RiverClan's camp reeking of the stench of that murderous group of cats you used to call family, and then you proceed to steal away my friend with as much effort as it takes to rip up a blade of grass." He dug his claws into the dirt, muscles bunching as he prepared to pounce - but then he forced himself to relax. He didn't want to risk the wrath of Lionstar by attacking this stupid ShadowClanner, and he certainly didn't want Shimmeringpool to glare at him again. He bared his teeth. "You've done plenty to me just by associating yourself with those monsters at some point in your life. I don't care if we just met last meeting - you and your Clan have already caused me more pain than I can think about." His missing eye was a permanent reminder of that.

Last edited by dino.; June 12th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.