Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:25 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

[ @Slushie - Feel free to have Goose stop him, the RP doesn't need to end at this! ]
--Russetstrike--

Russetstrike was beginning to dislike this tom now. He tried to give him a chance to be nice, and become friends or at least neutral. And he just threw that away. Alright, he couldn't blame him for following him now but, still could as he spoke. But, as Shimmerpool said: 'He's just protective of the clan.' But, it felt like something else. "I suggest you trust Lionstar's judgement." His tail lashed as Goosefury spoke. Stalking forward, closer to the tom, he spoke in a growl. "And I didn't just saunter into the camp, I wanted to join. That simple. And all the clans have blood on their paws! Don't you think other cats die in battles? It's not just RiverClan that looses lives!" Then, he brought his friend into this. Shimmeringpool. "I met Shimmeringpool at a gathering and it isn't my fault if she doesn't want to be friends with you. I doubt you'd want to be friends with her if she was hurting one of your friends!"
His teeth were bared now, now he was attacking his past! The things he was putting behind him! He was turning over a new leaf and this tom was just flipping it back over to where he started! He was snarling loudly now, he was pissed, and his body showed it. His hackles where raised, fur bristling, and his claws gripped and ripping up the dirt and grass under his paws. "I never belonged there and I'm not part of ShadowClan anymore! And if you want to think I'm like the rest of them why don't you go just attack Bumblebelly too! He was ShadowClan once!" Now, he was going to make the big blow. If Goosefury cared so much about Shimmeringpool, he was going to loose her. Russetstrike cared about Shimmeringpool more than anyone else as she was his first true friend. He was always the outcast in ShadowClan. He was always the cat that wanted to be in cat's friend groups but, was always shoved away! "Shimmeringpool will never be your friend after this! And if she is, I'll be surprised!"

Turning away, he lashed his russet tail, his fur still bristling. "Now, I'm going to hunt for my new clan, my new family. I hope you'll do the same if you even care about your clan mates." He growed, still near Goosefury as he began to pad away. Lionstar would hear of this, he would for sure.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 9th, 2020 at 01:26 AM.