Old June 9th, 2020, 02:03 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
[OPEN]
Chivekit was sitting in the clearing. He wanted to be away from all the kits in the nursery. The kits there bullied him, but frankly he didn’t realize they were bullying him at all. He just wanted to have fun, but he preferred to play by himself. He often used his imagination to play. He decided to play leader. He was Chivestar the leader of Thunderclan, he served the clan with his loyal deputy Yarrowfurze. He didn’t care much for his medicine cat, Volefury. He skimmed the clearing before seeing someone and throwing himself playfully at them trying to batter at their paws,” I will defeat you in battle!!! You are facing the great Chivestar, leader of Thunderclan!” he squealed happily.

Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 9th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.