Old June 9th, 2020, 02:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Zero ]

Gladekit lay on her back with her paws in the air, bored out of her mind. She couldn’t wait to be an apprentice already! The kit lazily blew a little down feather off of her nose and twitched her whiskers with a dramatic groan.

“Valleykiiiiiiit!”

She moaned out her sister’s name with the same dramatic tone. She needed some entertainment! Maybe they could play fight or sneak up on warriors and pounce on them. Or find someone to teach them! Or just go bother Pinepuff. Part of her wanted to sneak out of camp, but that didn’t seem like the best idea since they were less than a moon away from their ceremony. Then again... if they didn’t get caught...
Valleykit lay not far away, grooming herself until her coat shone in even the dim lighting of the nursery - not that it was hard with such bright colored fur. Her apprentice ceremony would likely be any time now, so it was important to Val that she looked her best at all times.

The she-kit lifted her head up from her fur to look at Gladekit at her dramatic call; and by the look of things, it seemed that her sister had met her boredom limit... which meant Valleykit better come up with something fun to do or she'd likely have a full meltdown on her paws. And there was nothing she hated more than an emotional mess to take care of.

She jumped to her paws gracefully and made her way over, staring down at her upside-down sister with a smile before giving her a nudge. "Come on, up you go!" She mewed. "Let's find something fun to do, shall we?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!