View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2020, 02:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: attached to the stars [ private ]

"Oh, they might not be there if they leave without you!" Aconiteheart had to chuckle a little at that, mildly entertained with the thought. "They might get a bit impatient if you don't wake up with them." But being left behind might not be such a bad thing, if that was the she-cat's fancy.

He twitched his ears at Fawnsqueak's question, cocking his head to a side at her. "Well, have you touched me yet? You can feel me.." He reached over to bap at Fawnsqueak's side. "I can feel you! Even if you can't see us as easily in the waking world, we are still there. We're.. just, in another realm." The thought made his ears flatten back. "It's been sometime since I've walked down below, but Stars do I miss it! Training Ebonyfrost was the closest thing I had to being alive again." And even that had its limits. He missed the wind against his fur and the taste of warm prey. Being able to socialize with more than just a cat or so.

"Well, come on!" Aconiteheart bounded away from her to head into the forest. With his guidance, the scenery melted away as the tree cluster faded behind them, replaced by an expansive forest with a visible trickling creek and several dozen large rocks decorating the landscape. It was reminiscent of SkyClan's old territory, mountainy in nature-- though Aconiteheart wasn't sure this fish-lady would know that. "A little bit better, eh? I know it might not be as uh, watery as you'd like, but the hard terrain's good for your pads! It'll toughen them up so they don't crack as easily."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules