View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur paused not sure what to ask about her so he paused,” What would you like to tell me about” he asked trying to think of what she could tell him. He really did love her.
Primrosewhisper furrowed her brows, trying to drum up what she could tell Greyfur. He wanted to know about her, but... what did she share with him? The ragdoll didn't quite want to tell him about her past, but she figured a few little details couldn't hurt. "well... i don't like spiders or water. my favorite sounds are birds singing and rolling stones, and i think violets are the prettiest flowers." Rather hypocritical, her favorite flower. Her own namesake was pretty, yes, but Primrosewhisper was fascinated by the rich purple of violet petals. Oh, what was she thinking? It felt silly, telling Greyfur about her little preferences and fears. He just seemed so mature. Maybe he didn't like flowers. Or thought that her being afraid of water was funny. He didn't seem that way... but the mollie's worries couldn't budge from it. Well, it didn't hurt to find out, did it? "d-... do you have any favorites?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-