View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

@WarriorsAndHorses

Twistedpaw padded over to the ShadowClan border, her matted black pelt prickling with apprehension. She wasn't supposed to be here and she'd be in so much trouble if anybody found out about her breaking the rules. Glancing around, twisting her head as much as she could to see out of her only seeing eye, she could not see anybody in sight. Bending down, she sniffed the ground, her body suddenly growing tense. Blackpaw's scent mingled with Rosepaw's here. Warily, she unsheathed her claws. The tom had been so nice to her, but most likely, he had attacked Rosepaw. But why? Was it because Rosepaw was so rude? Or was it because of me? A cold chill ran down her spine. In case somebody does find me, I should probably catch a piece of prey so I have an excuse. Her stomach rolled over. Couldn't she just say that she had been curious about Rosepaw's injuries? But then she'd be featherbrained for going to the place where she had been attacked. Twistedpaw stared across the invisible border, not knowing what to do.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!