View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post
Surgestorm ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."
Mapledash padded beside grousestar and his deputy. He let out a snort before speaking up. "Because we both had no idea of the existence of eachother's clans. And even if we DID, why would I come all the way here, half dead and almost alone, just to kill you? There's 4 clans where we are going, if I wanted to kill, this wouldn't be the scenario I would use. I respect your distrust in strangers ... Surgestorm, correct? That is a good factor for a deputy, but I will ask you to trust me and sagewhisker." He looked around as he mentioned her name. -Where is sagewhisker?- he wondered, searching for her familiar silver pelt.

He gave up trying to find her. She would probably come find him herself, they both didn't know anyone in this clan anyway, they'd stick with who they knew best on this journey back. He looked at Grousestar this time, giving a quick nod. "The faster we go, the faster it will be dealt with. Again, I thank you for trusting me." he meowed, looking into his orbs. He had gone through so much, and now, he was heading back with a whole army at his side, this surely would cheer the believers back in the territory to run over the leaders.

(At this point I would be thinking of a strategy, but I guess we'll wait till we get there to speak up.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 11th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.