View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash smiled. He was relieved that the tom was interested into him, rather than being distrustfull. He would gladly make friend with this tom for both their sake. "My clan is called 'Thunderclan', and we live in the woods." he explained to the tom. "There's shadowclan that lives in a pine swampland, windclan that lives on the flat moor, and riverclan lives by the river and the ocean. If you didn't know, the ocean is a giant quantity of water that extends beyond our eyesight. You'll love the view, trust me." He could talk like this the whole way to the clans, but he felt like every cats would just be hanging to his lips if he started. "I couldn't ask, but how does the hunting works in your clan? Every clan has their own way from where I am from, what's yours?"
Surgefrost chuckled. "We hunt with stalking, I guess. But one thing we do is we always bless StarClan for our food. Without StarClan, we would have the skills to catch our food. I don't know your lore, but for us, StarClan blesses us our own individual abilities so we can live in harmony. We have for moons. Even before I was born, before my father and his father." he said. "What about your StarClan stories?" he asked.