View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:11 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Meant to reach their destination on the 11th?! It's already the 12th! Oh wait, I live in Australia. I live in the future.
Auroraflame bounded near the front of the large group. This was it. They had just left their clans territory and were now bounding off into unknown territory to save these other weird clans with evil leaders. They would probably have to fight, some cats would probably get injured, some cats might even get killed. Auroraflame immediately shook those thoughts away. She had to think positively. SkyClan was going to save these clans, nothing would stop them. The deputy dragged herself out of her thoughts and looked around. Grousestar was at the front, leading their clan forward, Mapledash was talking to some warriors and she couldn't sight Sagewhisker. She scanned the moving group for the she cat but failed to spot her amongst the majority of their clan. Seeing she couldn't find Sagewhisker, she decided to look near the back. Only a few cats trailed behind, but everyone else was quite bunched up. She called out to the few cats at the back, encouraging them forward and getting them closer to everyone else.
(Eh, why not. Open)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen