View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: attached to the stars [ private ]

Fawnsqueak leaned closer to examine the plant, the jagged edges, trying to draw in its scent to remember its properties. Where the trees break and the grass begins, that was pretty easy. There were plenty of locations like that. "An coagulant," Fawnsqueak echoed and arched a brow, quizzical, also teetering on uncertain of that word's meaning. He didn't know any coag.. related wounds.

Extracting the juice brought a question to mind. "You can't... beat things to get the pulp, right? Well, I mean, I know you can but this one.. cat told me to chew them but then there's my mentor, Otterstone, who sometimes smashes them? I..." It was weird. He still had no idea what to think of the practice.

"...oh. I don't really.. know much about that." The kitting thing was beyond him since Otterstone didn't attend them, he hadn't thought to (it sounded uncomfortable), and when things went wrong.. he had no clue they could be fixed. "So you just--if there's a lot of bleeding.. put the juice on." Sounded simple. Except.. he didn't know what "a lot" of bleeding was.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful