View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:08 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Deputy Applications

Twilightstar (and Twoleg servant),

I am Echowind, and I am 54 moons old.When I heard that Brindlejaw was resigning, I was confused. Why would someone choose to step down from such a high, respected rank? To possibly lead a Clan in the future?

Then I realized something. Maybe not everybody wants to lead a Clan one day. One might find such responsibility difficult and time consuming. After realizing why Brindlejaw stepped down, I realized that it meant I might have a chance at becoming deputy.

I am not a great fighter, but I can and will insult any cat who insults me. But just because I'm not good at fighting doesn't mean I can't. I will defend myself as well as WindClan.

I don't trust easily. I'd be fine handling things on my own when needed.You can count on me to be active in the Clan, Twilightstar! I'd be proud to stand beside you as deputy of WindClan.

I strongly believe that WindClan doesn't have to be on top, but I won't let it be on the bottom. And I am training Gullpaw, so I'm not breaking the Warrior Code! Now, if I become deputy, I won't let anything get in the way of my duties. I won't take a mate or have kits. I know that deputy is a very honorable position, and not to screw up.

I'm sure everyone else is giving you a sad story. I can't do that. In other words, I don't have a sad story. No one I knew died. Nothing like that. Thankfully.

I know that in the end, I can only hope you choose me. This will be a hard decision for you. Even if you don't pick me, I hope you choose someone who will be a good leader, which I have no doubt that you will.

May StarClan light your path,
Echowind
PS: Best of luck to everyone that enters!
PPS: Do try to keep your servant in line, Twiligtstar, as mine is yelling at me that her "chromebook" is going to die. What even is a chromebook? And how will it die?
@Moonraven

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; July 11th, 2020 at 09:01 AM.