View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2020, 09:08 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
First gathering! Oh starclan first gathering... Willowpaw was filled with anxiety and determination in equal measures as she trotted close to the front of the group. She giggled softly as she hit the sand of the beach, even if this gathering was awful she liked the feeling of sand soft and shifting under her paws. This was new so she decided to stick close to Snowfern until the other clans arrive head on a constant swivel to look around the area.
@Mumble (She'll break off once the other clans arrive Willowpaws just a bit nervous)
Snowfern followed closely behind her apprentice, her eyes fixed on the open clearing that would soon be full of cats. She gave a smile to her apprentice before padding to be slightly in front of her. "Are you excited? I remember I sure was" she laughed, pushing into the clearing subconsciously. It was all just muscle memory to her now. Looking around, she noticed that Shadowclan was the only other clan that had arrived so far. Looking back down at Willowpaw, she realized how nervous the new apprentice looked. Running her tail gently down her spine in what she hoped was a comforting way, she mewed, "It's okay to be nervous, y'know"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--