View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2020, 05:25 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Phoenix's Home(Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Phoenix glared at the tom, glancing at the menacing collar that sat around his neck and then back at him. He heaved a huge internal sigh not to where the tom could hear, thinking to himself, 'I'm getting no where with this cat.' Using a huge amount of willpower he decided to try a softer approach to try and calm the situation down a bit. "Listen.. cat. I don't know you or that cat Sky. I don't know why you're here or what you want, so why don't you enlighten me," he said finally, trying to keep the irritation and frustration out of his voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
[ @Leopardblaze; @-Splash-; ]

Diesel was walking when he heard some cat being disrespectful to to some one elses territory. "You heard him. He doesn't know a sky. I usually don't interfere, but I don't like cats starting a fight with others in their own territory. ", he meowed. He was pretty calm about it all. The large black persian tom wouldn't attack unless it was to defend himself or the other. Diesel stood in between the two cats to try and stop a fight before it begun.
Ears still flattened against his head, he whipped around to face Diesel. What do you think you're doing, interfering like this? he snarled.