Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar paused to turn and face Icestar when the she-cat finally decided to talk after the Gathering had ended by the way. The molly was wrong, she knew she was wrong, but she was still going to persist? It made no sense to Twilightstar. Was it really that hard for her to be wrong? She was willing to risk her clan over her pride, over one dumb apprentice? It was a wonder ShadowClan was still standing with her at its head. Her ears drifted over to Beastspark as the deputy mentioned Blackpaw not being here. Funny, looked like Twilighstar won that dumb round, Rosepaw was here.
"You are grasping at air, Icestar. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, you're just looking foolish to me." Twilightstar growled, slipping around the cats in front of her to walk back over to the stones. In a fight there was no doubt, Icestar would unquestionably kick her ass, Twilightstar knew it but didn't really care about physical prowess here. If fighting was all Icestar felt was needed to prove herself superior, she was duller than a twoleg.
"All I want is for you to make sure you keep your cats in line, it's not that hard and I'm not asking for much." She knew she wasn't, but she wasn't going to bother to sit here and argue all night.
"I hope your stupid pride is worth it." The WindClan leader promptly turned and exited the beach with the rest of her clan.
@Cas @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training