View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Ima continue here) "Well-" his orbs widened as he listened to Grousestar's cry. "No, I think we're leaving now!" He said, perking his ears upwards towards the sky. "Listen!" From a couple of pawsteps away, in the clearing, he heard the leader shout out a cry. An important, demanding cry. Sycamore knew that the clan would be leaving soon, but not that soon!

His tail flicked upwards, ignoring Rain's question at the end for the time being. Hunting was no more. The tom quickly sprinted towards the voice and the crowd of cats leaving SkyClan territory, looking over his shoulder to see if the senior warrior was following. "I didn't know it'd be so soon!"
Rainpebble gasped and let out a huff as her companion began to run off without her "hey slow down! I'm young, but not that young." She called. After a few moments she was jotting right beside sycamorebranch,panting as she looked ahead twords grousestar "This is...exciting I can't wait to see what the other clancats are like." She purred, cocking her head to the side so her silver orbs were foucused on her Clanmate.
The senior warrior flicked her tail "Almost makes me feel bad for the cats who stayed behind." She chuckled, her silver fur slightly ruffled from the sprinting earlier. The tabby she cat shivered and twiched her whiskers, patting the snowy ground slightly before bounding back up to her clanmates side "burr it's freezing!! Why did we have to travel during leaf-bare?" She questioned as she shook the snow off of her pelt.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us