View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Twilightstar let out a long and loud sigh as some large molly made a pitiful attempt at intimidating her. Those muscles were almost as big as the cat's ego. While the molly went on spew stuff that Twilightstar didn't hear, her green eyes roam over the scars and the face. Looked familiar, couldn't place the rat though. Dawnstripe? The name didn't fit the appearance, but whatever. Once the molly was moved away, she fixed her attention on Beastspark.
"One of my apprentices, Leopardpaw, seemingly started a border skirmish. From what I've been told, she took it too far and ended up killing one of your apprentices." She meowed as calmly and apologetically as she could.
"I've come to apologize on her behave, I've already dealt with her, cats who who take matters into their own paws without my approval are considered threats to me." Twilightstar meowed, turning away from pair, Twilightstar duck her head to grab the scruff of a stiff and heavy body hidden underneath a holly bush. The leader was regretting coming alone as she dragged out Leopardpaw's body to the edge of the border.
"I kill anyone I perceive as a threat to my clan." She panted softly while taking a seat.
"You can have Leopardpaw's body if you want otherwise I"ll take it to the outskirts on my way back to camp. I'll do my best to ensure something like this won't happen again. Leopardpaw was out of line. I felt it better to let you and your clan know as soon as possible. I doubt you will make a fuss about it, but I am sure the same can't be said for Icestar. Report it to her as you wish, I'll handle it at the next Gathering." The lilac leader was pretty sure this was going to be one of those never-ending things with Icestar to make her clan look better. As tiring as it was, Twilightstar was good with the whole verbal fighting, she'd do her best to make sure her clan didn't end up roasted or looking like the bad guys.
"I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me if she's done anything with Blackpaw?" Twilightstar had already decided since Leopardpaw already ended a life, WindClan and ShadowClan was mostly even on the whole skirmish thing. There was no point in making a bigger deal out of it.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 28th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.