Old August 1st, 2020, 05:28 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
@Rainquail

He sat down next to her.
"I'm finally 5 moons old! Only one more moon until i'm an apprentice! I bet it's gonna be so fun! Say, how was your apprenticehood? Did anything cool happen?"
Crowskip took a teeny bite out of the prey he brought her and thought about it.
"A bit unrelated..... it was during my apprenticeship I discovered my love for nature. It just.... called to me, I suppose. After a two leg let loose their dog, I was caught outside of camp when it came. I couldn't run home, I'd have brought it to them, but I couldn't fight it alone. I ended up in a tree with a blood thirsty dog at the base of the tree. The dog, trying to get me, disturbed a wasp nest. Wasps arevery vindictive bugs. The nest of wasps ended up chasing the dog away."
She blinked a bit. She hadn't really ever told this story to anyone. There were few. She hadn't supposed to have been out alone, so she kept quiet to avoid getting in trouble and then it just...... never crossed her mind.
She shook her head.
"Other than that, it was more or less normal."
Mostly because she learned not to leave without a warrior.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.