View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2020, 07:44 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
She nosed his cheek briefly.
"Perhaps you could have. I hope that isn't a situation you will ever face unprepared."
Because Crowskip knew Sparrowkit and every last one of her other children would one day be faced with hardships, with pain. There was no avoiding it, but she could hope they had the resources to prepare themselves for them.
"I wouldn't say bad."
She murmered, purring a bit.
"Vulturekit is my only son, and he even looks like me."
He would always be her pride and joy. Her only boy. Her mini me..... even if he wasn't her son by blood. Even if he was just her nephew. But they didn't have to know that Stormfly was their mother by birth.
"My daughters are Dewkit, Aspenkit, Ivykit, and Spiderkit."
Aspenkit and Spiderkit looked very much like their father, and Aspen a little of Stormfly. Dewkit and Ivykit were simple, pretty shades of silvery grey, with Ivy having a tabby pattern to her.
She loved them all and they were all her children. Just as Sparrowkit was her son. The relation didn't matter and any cat who said otherwise would get a paw to the face.

@Goldenmask

Sparrowkit sniffed the kits before raising his head and tail
"Well then i'm gonna try to be the best older brother i can be! Though for now i can't do much"
He suddenly felt at peace again, maybe it doesn't matter if Crowskip isn't his real mom, he can't even remember a time without her. The clan still treats him like any other kit so who cares?
"Who is their father?" he asked, oblivious to well the truth

Last edited by Caramel; August 1st, 2020 at 07:44 AM.