View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

@wren @Dipper

Wolffang gave a nod to the deputy. The sturdy gray tom slipped forward, keeping pace with the tom and averting his gaze from the tom's clawed face. What in StarClan's name had happened there? More scars from tiny claws? He kept his bright yellow eyes fixed straight on their destination, but they occasionally shifted to the haze of smoke in the distance. Maybe StarClan punished them, he thought, his mouth twitching. That would be pretty good. However, ShadowClan's territory was WindClan's now. He just hoped that, maybe, the trees would burn down so the territory could be more open. With that, he looked over at the RiverClan medicine cat. He really didn't like the other Clans, and did believe that they could've driven out ShadowClan on their own. However, he did have to grudgingly admit that Coldamber and Snailswirl, who had just been appointed the medicine cats of WindClan, probably couldn't do their job on their own. "While we mark, should we check out the source of the fire?" he asked, some of his curiosity getting the best of him.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!