View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver's ears flicked backwards at the boldness of the other tomcat, glancing over to the tom he'd pointed out. Wasn't that.... Quicksilver actually couldn't really remember his name. But... Dayheart wasn't wrong. He did have some nice eyes. Quicksilver usually wouldn't be so verbal about it though, he was an older warrior and thought it most appropriate to keep his thoughts on other's attractiveness to himself. "Well.. uh... yeah he does have some pretty nice eyes." Quicksilver meowed, not wanting to damper his companions mood but not exactly sure if these were things he should be saying outloud.

dayheart smiled -- yay!! the cat agreed with him!! giving quicksilver a little tiny shoulder nudge, he said, "see! i knew you'd have good taste! you got some pretty pretty eyes yourself, i'm not gonna lie! that color.. it's such a like.. pretty blue... but greenish.... and mostly bluish... but also greenish.... it's like blue if you added some nice grass to it! it's so unique and pretty!" dayheart said, his mouth open in awe at quicksilver's pretty eyes. unfair!! dayheart wanted pretty eyes!! alas, he was stuck with normal green ones. which were still pretty!! cats with green eyes were prettttty!! but dayheart wanted cool ones like quicksilver's! "so, uh..!! who've you been gushing over this evenin'?" dayheart asked sneakily. hearing most of the clans being told to go home, dayheart frowned and gave quicksilver a little pat. "we'll continue this!! next time!! byebye friend!!" and with that, he slipped away.

Last edited by panchiko; August 7th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.