View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: August Gathering

[ @Dipper @Rainquail @elysian @NIGHTOWL ]

"Oh...thanks. You too, Laddie. She was a good apprentice." Irisflame murmured, face pinched with a brief moment of pain. "Congrats, I'm looking forwards to working with you two." She greeted Coldamber, as Snailswirl has introduced her, with a soft smile. It was all her sorrowed heart could handle, at that moment. She looked nervous, though she couldn't blame the sweet thing. The gathering was quite an overwhelming sensation, especially when you were sitting among the other high-ranking cats. Spotting the look that the Windclan medicine cat gave her tail at her stupid exclamation, the blue-grey molly hurried to correct herself.
"Sorry- I didn't mean your tail, I was talking about Laddie here." She blurted, gesturing to the Thunderclan medicine cat with a gentle head-tilt. "No need to be embarrassed, anyway. Mine looks pretty...scrappy as well." She added, revealing her stunted tail from behind her. She may not have been the prettiest looking cat around, what with the ugly thing paired with her ugly leg, but she admired having some sort of unique quality to set her apart from the rest. As a familiar deer-like pelt approached, she quirked a quick eyebrow, an amused smile spreading across her face.
"Heya, Fawn. Been avoiding us herb-spitters, huh?" She teased lightly, trying to retrieve the light and good humour that she had lost in the previous conversations. "Nice to meet ya, Blackass. Hugging trees, and being psychotic as usual."

She was partially cut off as the yowls of the leaders filled her ears, announcing the end of the gathering. "Well. Guess I'll see you guys at the Starcave meeting, huh?"

[ @Arie ]

Irisflame rolled her eyes as the tom continued with his verbal diarrhea, her ears constantly abused by the annoying squeak coming out of his blabbermouth. Honestly, who could live with this little pest? He was cute, sure...but really. It seemed like Twilightstar had chosen an appropriate nickname for the never-ending ball of words. Her gaze returning to the irritating cream-coloured tom, she fought the strange urge to push him over and into the water that lay calm and flat beside them. But she wasn't Icestar or some evil Dark Forest cat. She was Irisflame...or Mireblame, it seemed. "Has anyone ever told you how much you talk? You could drive someone insane, Trippy." She mewed, her voice fairly monotoned. She had no interest in shells, but this was her life now.
"Eh, I don't need a pretty shell. Any shell would do just fine. Let's just make sure Twilight is happy with hers, 'kay?" She offered, allowing some form of softness to enter her voice. She found it hard enough to interact with kits and apprentices, yet here she was, bothered enough to be nice to a particularly annoying one. Padding after the over-excited tom, she joined him by the beachside.
"...some of them? I don't like water too much either. Why don't we look on the shore for some first, eh?" She offered, gesturing the fine sand around them. It seemed the gathering would be ending soon, so they'd have to hurry if young Trippy here wanted shells.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3