View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2020, 09:46 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default The Cataclysmic Brigade [OPEN]

Multiple PoVs

Well, here she was, at last, thought Leopardjaw as she scanned the begrimed area from her much-cherished spot upon the boulder, or, as she would like to call it, the Bloodmountain. Slashed yellow eyes constricted alongside the blemished lips that cracked themselves into an awfully familiar devilish smirk. Then, a bloodied tongue evaded the safety of her maw to draw itself about her blemished muzzle, eyes glittering with what seemed almost like... happiness? Well, now that was a new one, something Leopardjaw hadn't necessarily found herself being able to evoke in a decent while. Hmph.

Now, she would just have to wait for her first recruits. It was funny, almost, the amount of dumbass Cult apprentices that managed to pop themselves into this sludgy forest of stank.

-

A pair of yellowish-green eyes fluttered themselves open as Hazelpaw lay sprawled out in a groove of muck, forepaws splayed out before her as she stared vacantly off into the at-first blurred groves of firs. With a grunt she clambered to her full height - which, in all honesty, wasn't necessarily all that initimdating. Blinking to adjust to the soft red glow of light that managed its way through the dipping canopy, the teeny abysinnian mix surveyed her surroundings a few good times before that achingly familiar pang of horror stabbed at her gut, like a horrific claw making its way into her core. She had returned to the Dark Forest, or the Place of No Stars, as she had heard some cats call it.

Panicking, she searched the clearing for any sign of Whitepaw, although it was seemingly to no avail: her friend was nowhere to be seen, which meant certain death, because before Hazelpaw knew it some behemoth of a cat would come lunging at her from the bushes, perhaps the shadows, teeth bared and prepared to sink themselves into the very heart of her throat...

Stuffing down the thoughts as always, Hazelpaw adjusted her posture, perhaps an attempt to give off that "fierce first impression." "Uhm, hello? I-is anyone there?"

It was just as she had expected: a gargantuan she-cat came leaping down from a massive stone, a sparkle of sheer menace to her all-too-identifiable yellow eyes as she padded toward Hazelpaw, and if she hadn't took note of her long-furred coat she would have most certainly mistaken her for a tiny leopard. Recognizing the huge she-cat as Leopardjaw, Hazelpaw couldn't help but cringe immediately back at the sight of the cat who had been just a whisker's-length away from absolutely demolishing her. "W-what do you want?" she breathed, and swallowed down a thickening lump in her throat. "What do you want?"

Leopardjaw cocked her head to a side, eyes now brimming with a sense of renewed jubilation. It was as she had predicted - the dumbass had just appeared from the depths of nowhere. Well, now this could get interesting.

"Runt!" she greeted, a touch of seemingly delirious joy to her voice. "I'm so glad to see you again. This is my group, The Cataclysmic Brigade." She flicked her long plume of a tail in the direction of the Bloodmountain. "And that stone over there? That's the Bloodmountain."

Now, at first Hazelpaw didn't think it possible to cringe even further than she was already, but yet she did, forehalf jerking back as her eyes stretched wide with horror. "You didn't answer my question," she huffed, eyes forcefully creasing. "I asked what about me it is that you want."
[ feel free to have any living/trained and or dead cats walk up! ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig