View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2020, 02:34 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Cataclysmic Brigade [OPEN]

Whitepaw awoke in the murky forest her heart stopped, is Hazelpaw here? She thought Am I here alone? Suddenly she saw the pelt of Hazelpaw close to... OH NO, Leopardjaw! I said I'd be there... Well I'm here now! She reminded herself. Hazelpaw seemed afraid she could tell, but Hazelpaw probably didn't want to show that. Her instincts pulled her toward her friend but she stopped herself don't just use your heart! Use your brain Whitepaw! She told herself pointedly she looked around the clearing, I have the power of surprise maybe I can knock Leopardjaw of her paws for just one moment I can fight... She crept slowly in the shadows light on her paws she had sneaked around as a kit, because that's how she watched the other kits, which sounded weird in her head but no kit really noticed her and when she finally made a friend Sorrelki- stay focused! she creeped around she was at the side of them now and she started to watch them, don't attack yet... If their completely not expecting it then its better, plus their not hurting Hazelpaw yet. She thought. ( Leopardjaw doesn't notice yet by the way but lets say Hazelpaw does. @Corruptx. )