View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:20 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A bitter pill and a bitter cat

Name: Stagpaw/Pestpaw/Parasite/Sonpaw
Brief personality: Dum dum. Tries to be smart. Fails at that. Living and breathing hazard
Link to Bio: Stagpaw
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: Stag has a tendency to loose friends quickly. They disappear or risk exile so he kind of wants a friend that he trusts not to disappear. He's also extremely cheery and would likely see things in Crow which would be similar to what he sees in Twig [loneliness] and would 'know' how to fix it. And therefore takes it upon himself to help out Crow with feeling better and not lonely.
What would make you good for this position: Stag is a big dum dum in short. I think once Crow realizes that Stag won't leave him alone Crow might slowly start to accept him pfft. But I've had good experience with handling these things, and Stag himself has had experience on it. also because I need Stag to know more cats his age than just the adult hrs.
How active will you be with this cat: I'm active with him pretty much every day o:
Plot ideas?: Pestering leading to eventual acceptance that Crow aint getting rid of 'Pestpaw' that easily
Mention me: @Rani

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee