View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2020, 06:24 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Writing Your Warrior Cat AUs!

This is very similar to my Short Stories thread, but it's different enough to get a thread of its own.

Basically, you tell me the basic idea of an AU that you have and I'll write out a thingie about how it works out and whatnot.

It's not going to be a story, but a detailed summary of how the AU would work out.

For example, somebody gives me the "Yandere Spottedleaf" idea and then I'd write many things about how she became that way, what she did, how it affects the story and the canon, etc.

I just found this to be a very fun idea!

The price will be 300 KK.

DO NOT pay me until after I've typed it out.

I don't entirely know if there should be a form for this, though. Mainly, you just tell me an AU and maybe some aspects that would be important for it (for example: Jayfeather staying in the Ancient times) and then I'd go off of it from there.

When requests start coming in, I'll have two lists: people who I am making the AUs for (a Waiting List) and people whose entries I have completed and I am waiting on KK from.

Enter away!

WAITING:
Dark Flame

COMPLETED:
Siren Bliss
BestDragonslayer

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 23rd, 2020 at 02:43 PM.